Up to $0.00 per year
Our Client is a high-growth and established software and services company. Our customers use our enterprise innovation management software and services to align and connect their organization, drive best-practice innovation processes and enable fast, iterative decision-making in the face of increased pressures from ever-evolving markets. Now more than ever companies need to be agile and respond quickly to market shifts. This is accomplished by closing the gap between strategic planning and execution. Without a digitally interconnected organization with a transparent line of sight to strategic objectives and shareable, trustworthy real-time data for decision-making, there can be no alignment of initiatives, people, and resources around corporate objectives. Our client provides the capabilities to address those challenges to enable success.
We are seeking an experienced hunter sales executive for enterprise software (license and services) sales with a proven track record of closing business with large and multinational new customers in highly competitive situations for at least 10 years.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities & Key Performance Indicators of success: (KPIs)
* Achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals (quota) as set by Sopheon management
* Ensure proposals are both profitable and provide high value to prospect customers
* Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities 4 times your annual quota
* Provide a dependable forecast of quarterly business
* Demonstrated ability to work well in team based matrix environments
* Successfully penetrate prospect customers through your own well- honed prospecting skills at upper levels of target accounts
* Create and maintain appropriate account planning and CRM activity.
* Provide sales strategy direction to marketing for sales support
* Participate and often lead in Vertical Industry commercial planning and activities, marketing needs, product needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
* Successful track record in business development and sales success at the C level in closing net new logos.
* Experience selling solutions in value of $500K-$1M
* Strong understanding of corporate business performance metrics and how organizations manage enterprise initiatives and innovation
* Experience building relationships, conducting business dialog, and sustaining relationships at the cross-functional C-Level of Fortune 1000 companies in one or more of the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, High-Technology Manufacturing, or Chemical and has an existing network of contacts from which to capitalize on for shorter sales cycles.
* Sales experience must be business led not CIO / IT led and with an understanding and the ability to dialogue on managing corporate business challenges and performance.
* A demonstrated understanding of the issues facing these industries and approaches they use for managing enterprise initiatives and innovation.
* Experience in value selling capabilities, that when adopted, will cause companies to operate differently and enable transformational change. Must have a deep understanding of the challenges for introducing these types of capabilities to organizations and closing business as a result.
* Has experience with enterprise level software sales and understands the dynamics of license and professional service sales.
* Have well developed presentation and communication skills which resonate well with upper level executives
* Strong business and financial acumen to interpret and analyze public information on a prospect account such as annual reports, stockholder information to identify entry message and target qualification.
* Well-honed skill in using social media to aid sales process
* Ideal candidates have a proven record of accomplishment of over achievement of quota.
* Individuals with expertise on the client side with knowledge of Stage-Gate®, portfolio management or other similar innovation / new product development processes is a plus.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Website : http://www.staffingnow.com
Staffing Now is the premier provider of clerical and administrative staffing solutions in all industries on a full-time and temporary basis. Our staffing solutions include: Temporary work Temp-to-hire assignments Full-time placement SNI Companies, the parent company of Staffing Now, is a premier provider of recruitment and staffing services specializing in clerical and administrative jobs, as well as finance and accounting jobs, banking jobs and technology jobs.