C3 IoT is the market leader in providing predictive analytics solutions to the Manufacturing and Supply Chain marketplace, and is investing in sales leaders to accelerate revenue growth and ensure customer satisfaction in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain segment.
The Regional Vice President of Sales will be responsible for territory and account sales strategy, new customer acquisition, and existing account management in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Sales. This is a senior level position reporting directly to the President of the C3 IoT North American Manufacturing and Supply Chain Segment. The position is measured by and expected to achieve all agreed upon sales goals for the assigned territory and accounts.
We are looking for Vice Presidents to cover regional Manufacturing and Supply Chain as assigned.
* Achieve assigned sales quotas based on corporate revenue growth goals
* Maintain sales forecasts for assigned territory and accounts
* Develop, maintain, and manage strategic sales plans for each assigned account
* Measure and report results of territory and account sales planning
* Research, identify, engage and acquire new customer logos
* Lead key account sales, business development, and ongoing customer success activities
* Engage with C3 IoT's strategic partners at each account
* Collaborate with Sales, Products, and Marketing leadership to recommend new product offerings
* Conduct market research and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy
* Identify areas for improvement and implement positive change
* Build and maintain C3 IoT's brand, establishing our position in the market
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* 7 years documented success in enterprise software and/or business technology products and services sales
* 2 years direct selling experience to the Manufacturing and Supply Chain industry
* Demonstrated knowledge of Manufacturing and Supply Chain industry dynamics and nomenclature
* Demonstrated knowledge of artificial intelligence, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Digital Transformation concepts
* C-level selling experience
* Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy at assigned accounts
* Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
* Demonstrated experience with data management and analysis
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
C3 IoT offers an excellent compensation and benefits program.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status. Please let us know if you have a disability that requires an accommodation.