Category: Sales - Leadership
Location: US - California - San Francisco (HQ)
Post Date: 02/07/2018
Job Title: Regional Vice President - Consumer Goods
Location: San Francisco
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Vice President of Sales in the West Region. The appointed RVP will drive revenue growth as well as the growth of the Sales team within our Enterprise Accounts in the CPG vertical space. This individual must be a strategic thinker with exceptional strategic, commercial, and cross-functional skills, demonstrate high energy, and have strong sales management experience.
* Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings. Engaging other corporate resources as required.
* Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on sales process.
* Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure.
* Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
* Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results.Basic Requirements:
* 10 years of individual contributor, quota carrying software sales experience.
* 3 years of sales management experience.
* BA/BS degree. Preferred Requirements
* Experience selling in to the retail industry or relevant B2C/consumer industries.
* Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment.
* Successful track record in a strategic environment, selling a subscription based product.
* Working knowledge and experience of the CRM space.
* Excellent presentation and listening skills.
* Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment.
* Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
* MBA is preferred. Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and worlds #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbess Worlds Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for family) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.salesforce.com
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.