Saint Francis Memorial Hospital has served the city with extraordinary expertise and care. We are located in the heart of San Francisco and serve a remarkable and diverse patient population.
We encourage employee participation at all levels to encourage growth and excellence. Known as the downtown hospital, Saint Francis boasts all private rooms and a friendly atmosphere.
The hospital is renowned for orthopedics, with leading programs in sports medicine, joint replacement, spine care and occupational medicine. Saint Francis is also known for outstanding acute burn care, emergency medicine, acute rehabilitation and a nationally-honored cancer care program.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Coordinates facility processes with centralized finance to ensure a strong internal control environment to safeguard assets and produce timely, consistent, and accurate financial information. Communicates results in a timely and straightforward manner. Serves as key accountable hospital liaison for the facility's Revenue Cycle. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
* Oversees budgeting and long term financial planning for the hospital in order to achieve the organization's mission and vision through short-term and long-term goals.
* Represents the organization and its directors and officers in hospital-related financial affairs, including the presentation of financial results and complex industry and regulatory issues impacting the hospital and its related entities. Accountable for the content and professionalism of the hospital's business plans.
* Participates as a contributing leader in the hospital's strategy and business development functions and activities.
* Participates in the preparation and execution of policies, procedures and plans required for effective hospital operations and regulatory compliance.
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree, CPA, or equivalent is required.
* Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive/combined in healthcare finance and management. Minimum of five (5) years of management experience.