We are seeking a CTO for a very important client.
About the team:
The technology team is a highly skilled, diverse group in the R&D organization comprising the reliability, failure analysis, MOCVD hardware development, process development, process integration, and simulation groups. We support the manufacturing line and R&D as well as drive process improvements and technology changes.
What we need:
The technology team is seeking an exceptional leader and proactive executioner to lead this diverse organization and guide the technology roadmap. The ideal candidate will partner with the Client’s senior leaders and the broader cross-functional teams to keep the technology moving forward. This role is best for a hands-on leader who is passionate about creating high performance thin film solar cells and products.
What You’ll do
- Manage the technology team including priorities, budgeting, and staffing
- Continue to build the team to ensure delivery on all high priority projects
- Guide the technology roadmap and the development of capabilities within groups
- Sit on the Process Change Control Board
- Work in collaboration with product development to shape the technology roadmap and guide the technology from process development, integration, and reliability testing
- Build out the MOCVD hardware development team and guide the projects and deliverables
- Collaborate with the design engineering team on custom high-volume equipment designs
- Partner with the manufacturing and operations teams to advance the technology and improve line stability and yield
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Skills You’ll Need
- Ph.D. in material science, chemical engineering, physics, or related fields
- 15 years of experience in semiconductor and photovoltaic research and development
- Experience in semiconductor, thin film deposition, etching, and metrology are required
- Experience in hardware development, reliability testing, CFD modeling, and/or failure analysis is desirable
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and result driven
- Excellent communication skills with executives and leaders, ability to interact with various counterparts in a positive, encouraging and creative attitude
How to Apply:
If this position is a fit, simply click on the recruiter's email above, attach your resume, and hit send.
If this position isn't quite right, click here
to let us know what you are looking for and our recruiters will get to work finding something that is a better match.