The VP of Pharmacy & Health Services Marketing will play a strategic role in building our pharmacy and Minute Clinic, long-term care, and health plan businesses. This executive will lead the development of the marketing strategy and deliver cutting-edge programs that inspire consumers to choose CVS Health on their path to better health.
· Proven strategic marketing leadership: The ideal candidate will have significant experience developing and leading multi-channel marketing campaigns. This executive will have experience developing marketing ideas, nurturing breakthrough creative, leveraging new media innovations, and driving performance optimization.
· Visionary change agent: The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking visionary who will advance CVS’s programs to gain market leadership by shaping their design. This executive will be a vocal advocate for and lead change, in both marketing and the larger business. The ability to manage through ambiguity and complexity to take calculated risks to solve problems, forge new paths for growth, and achieve challenging goals will be critical. He or she will demonstrate resilience and resourcefulness when faced with challenges and obstacles.
· Engaging & Inspirational leader: The ideal candidate will have proven experience leading large teams and developing talent. This leader will need to execute a talent strategy that ensures engagement, retention, succession plans and capabilities needed for the future while instilling a sense of energy and excitement and pride in our purpose in colleagues on the team.
· Strong strategic business orientation: The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strategic business leadership, identifying, quantifying, and pursuing new opportunities. This executive will have a high comfort with analytics and using them to make strategic business arguments. In addition, they will bring an entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
· Strong executive presence and communication skills : this executive will be capable of influencing and driving collaboration at all levels within the organization. Proven ability to influence key stakeholders. Proven ability to drive meaningful change and innovation.
· Collaborative Thought Partner: The ideal candidate will have high emotional intelligence and an exceptional ability to collaborate and partner with other business teams and executives.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:EEO_AA@CVSHealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Website : https://www.caremark.com
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.