CIT GROUP INC.
Livingston, NJ, United States
Clevel, Executive, Manager, 100k
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
CIT is a leading financial services firm providing a wide range of banking related services. CIT is seeking a dynamic, high-performing and self-driven individual to assist in the development and execution of it’s Internal Audit data analytics, automation and visualization management program. The data analytics/automation/visualization management program will enable CIT to achieve it’s business goals of efficiency and effectiveness in managing its audits. As an Assistant Vice President Internal Audit Data Analytics, you will:
• Collaborate with colleagues across CIT including internal audit, information technology and risk management teams to identify relevant data analytics, data visualization, and continuous auditing/monitoring opportunities.
• Help drive performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results
• Assist in identifying Internal Audit’s overall analytical needs and opportunities for improvement.
• Coordinate with Internal Audit, SOX and External Audit teams to identify new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics, automation, data visualization, and addressing audit issues in a proactive manner.
• Validate, interpret, and create reports and presentations for senior management, departmental heads/management, and relevant stakeholders.
• Facilitate joint brainstorming and team collaboration.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Master’s a plus) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this requirement in working experience is also acceptable for the position.
• A candidate for this position must have had at least 3 years of working experience in a data analyst or data warehousing position, preferably working as a Senior Data Analyst or equivalent in a fast-paced financial services environment. The candidate will also have had a proven and successful experience in the managing data analytics/automation/visualization initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights.
• Demonstrate skills in Peoplesoft, Salesforce, SQL server reporting services, Python, Tableau, analysis services, or any other data visualization tools. Working knowledge of B-Wise and Actimize a plus.
• Familiarity with relevant Banking and Financial Holding Company and related regulations is a plus.
• Prior role within big-4 consulting or internal audit function covering data analytics/automation/visualization is desirable.
• Ability to multitask and manage team members on projects within a small-group environment.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional certification is a plus.
External Company Name: CIT Group LLC
External Company URL: https://www.cit.com/
Street: One CIT Drive
CIT GROUP INC.
Website : https://www.cit.com/