Domain CIO, Senior Vice President -- Core Payments
This role is accountable for all technology applications and related technology services that are part of the Core Payments Development & Delivery Domain (Check, Lockbox, Cash and Card). The Domain CIO will have end-to-end accountability for Domain Technical strategy and architecture; Business Partner relationship management for IT products and services; Agile and DevOps product delivery and testing; Product APIs; Major Program management and Level 3 application support.
* Partner with the Line of Business to create and execute a technology strategy that will enhance overall business capabilities
* Stay abreast of technology industry trends and best practices
* Continuously transform the organization to increase efficiencies and reduce overall expense
Delivery Planning and Execution:
* Create, prioritize, plan and execute portfolio/product roadmaps through collaboration with Product Management and DevOps, including the on-going resequencing of projects in the portfolio roadmap as priorities shift.
* Reduce time to market by utilizing Agile methodologies
* Manage resource allocations, budget and time to market
Risk and Compliance:
* Ensures Domain's compliance and control activities support technology and enterprise business objectives and are aligned with executive risk tolerances and expectations.
* Ensures processes and controls within Domain enhance performance, security, reliability and availability of systems
* Lead integration and synergy between architecture/technology planning and development initiatives, providing direction and decisions in application development.
* Cultivate good system management disciplines including clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities, documented phase processes and checkpoint and detailed planning for system deployment,
* Manage the financials of the Domain with attention to the details of budgets while exhibiting a strict cost discipline and financial performance
* Manage and develop team cultivating a spirit of one team with shared goals and objectives.
* Select, motivate and retain high performing talent
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math
* 10 years of Technology experience
* 10 years of leading transformation technology initiatives
* 10 years of managing complex products
* 8 years of leading full lifecycle programs or project management experience
* 8 years of leading large diverse teams that are responsible for end to product delivery
* 8 years of managing complex technology budgets
* 8 years of managing systems in Check, Lockbox, Cash and/or Card Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Website : https://www.comerica.com/
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, strategically aligned into three major business segments: the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management.