VP-Business Process Reengineering- Global Functions, Internal Audit, Resource and Location Strategy','17057810','!*!About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Services Strategy 2020 is an integral part Citi’s Strategy and aims to transform all aspects of our Operations including Business Alignment, Service Excellence, Risk and Controls, Operating Efficiency and Talent.
The Services Strategy 2020 will accelerate our traditional improvement levers, such as Citi Lean and Resource & Location Strategy, while enhancing them with emerging technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence.
The Smart Automation Center will be responsible for partnering with Internal Audit and functions across Citi to:• Ensure all the elements are in place for the rapid deployment of Robotics and other related technologies, including infrastructure, vendor agreements and training
• Research emerging technologies and ensure best practice transfers across businesses and functions
• Reengineer processes to identify and implement opportunities for improvement
• Support Internal Audit in identification of opportunities and help drive the execution of complex projects, where needed
• Track and ensure coordination of Internal Audit’s Robotics Book of Work
• Provide visibility and governance for Senior Management and the Board over the Robotics program for Internal Audit ','!*!
• Act as a Smart Automation Catalyst – partnering with Internal Audit to identify opportunities to apply Robotics and build and execute a book of work in line with business priorities and the objectives of the Services Strategy 2020. In addition to being able to work with and influence senior management, this will require an understanding of which technologies are best suited to different use-cases and to translate those into business cases with a clear ROI.
• Lead the build-out of key supporting components such as: ◦ Conduct deep-dive process reviews applying Lean principles and methods in order to identify opportunities for improvement and automation, leveraging traditional automation, RPA/AI, and other emerging technologies ◦ Drive the execution of the book of work from use-case identification through to full implementation ◦ Drive the development and execution of the resource and location strategy in concert with the senior leadership team and Internal Audit leadership and managers, leveraging and building on Citi’s resource and location strategy methodology ◦ Ensure the strategy meets Internal Audit’s needs, Citi’s policies and requirements, legal and compliance requirements and utilizes industry best practices ◦ Provide/assess/implement tools and best practices - create, refine, improve and adopt such tools and best practices ◦ Build and maintain strong working relationship with Internal Audit to enable the above ◦ Work with CitiLean and other Smart Automation Center partners to help Global Functions achieve accelerated optimization results through Automation, Robotics and through traditional R&LS Location strategy approaches. ◦ Work with partners across Citi to identify and resolve barriers to seamless execution ◦ Create plans and report progress, issues and mitigation actions for the ongoing initiatives
Other Responsibilities:• Support the development and articulation of program progress, successes and challenges through various presentations, training and forums
Key Cultural Fit: • You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up
• You have a passion for new tech, and are always on the lookout for “what’s new”
• You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to “do things better, faster, smarter”
• You work well in high-pressure situations, and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders
• You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others
Job Skills/Qualifications:• Minimum of 6 years total work experience (ideally with deep experience in Financial Services and/or Internal Audit)
• Substantial experience in management consulting, ideally in a branded, strategic consulting firm, focused on business process reengineering and transformation
• Previous experience in supporting the build-out and running of a pipeline of transformation work at an organizational level would be ideal
• Substantial experience working in and ideally transforming core Internal Audit processes is ideal
• 1 years of project/program management experience related to technology deployment and ideally working with Robotics and other emerging technologies
• Previous experience leading or developing automation solutions particularly with Robotics will be highly valued
• Hands-on experience in resource and location strategy, opportunity analysis, business case development, outsourcing, and migration management
• Strong data analytics capabilities especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking
• Ability to work effectively with senior managers and with large teams across countries, functions and businesses
• Understanding of the drivers of value including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across businesses and functions
• Strong communication skills and the ability to structure logical analysis in presentations
• Excel and PowerPoint skills are key
• An understanding of Citi's businesses, the major strategic issues and the senior management landscape would be beneficial
Job Skills/Qualifications:• An undergraduate degree and an MBA (desirable but is not required) from a top tier institution (preferred)
• PMP or Prince certification is also desirable but is not required
• Lean and/or Six Sigma certification is highly desirable but is not required
• Previous experience with basic development or EUC configuration would be ideal but training will be provided
• Highly motivated, organized and methodical
• Logical, analytic and rational thinker
• Demonstrated team player','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','NAM-USA-NY-New York','','Technology','Full-time','Bachelor's Degree','Day Job','Regular','Yes, 10 % of the Time','388 Greenwich Street / New York, New York 10013','388 Greenwich Street / New York, New York 10013','VP-Business Process Reengineering- Global Functions, Internal Audit, Resource and Location Strategy'