Apple & Associates, Inc.
120,000 - $125,000
We are a full service provider that specializes in the treatment of autism and other developmental disabilities. We began offering services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities, and their families in 1988. The company was an early proponent of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and quickly adopted this clinical methodology as the cornerstone of its services to children and families. We now offers treatment services in 7 states. To guide this growth we have established an executive clinical team with national prominence in the behavioral health field.
We are seeking an Executive Director to oversee a large region in Northern California with over 900 clients and 350 employees. As Executive Director you will:
· Oversee all clinical and administrative operations within the region.
· Manage systems and procedures to ensure efficient workflow across departments.
· Work with Support Center staff to ensure that agency-wide processes and procedures are being executed efficiently to support clients and staff.
· Manage all leadership teams in the region (e.g., Clinical Directors, Administrative staff, etc.)
· Drive to clinical and financial excellence through management of the Balanced Scorecard and the below key metrics. Ensure clinical excellence through management of clinical prescription fulfillment and case audits.
Supervisor and direct staff retention
Billed hours per day and average rate of reimbursement for direct 1:1 services
Ratio of supervisor to direct staff hours
Labor as percent of Revenue
· Identify and implement business development plans to increase service delivery options and revenue growth.
· Oversee regional financials; set and implement annual budget goals and
· Oversee purchasing.
· Manage all clinical facilities, ensuring required documentation, licensure, equipment and safety is maintained across all facility locations.
· Ensure inter-office communication across all locations.
· Ensure inter-departmental communication across all locations and the support center.
· Communicate business development and operations information to corporate executive team.
· Maintain funding agency relationships.
· Oversee management of employees at all levels.
· Develop and implement actions to ensure positive employee relations.
· Coordinate with corporate departments including HR, billing, contracts/credentialing, accounting, etc. to address needs and meet goals.
· 5-7 years of demonstrated clinical and operations management.
· Experience working in behavioral healthcare or related industry
· Master’s Degree or higher in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or a related field.
· Licensure and/or Certification in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field.
· In one of the following: BCBA, Ph.D., PsyD., Ed.D., SLP, OT required
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Team Leadership
· Employee retention
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent written/oral communication
· Relationship development
· Business development
· Solution-oriented problem solving
· Excellent organization and planning
· Systems management
· Team building
At Apple & Associates, we understand that relationships are what make us stand apart. Whether you are a client or a candidate, you are an extension of the Apple & Associates’ family. Many of our recruiters have been with the company since its earliest days. They take great pride in the relationships they build; always emphasizing high standards, ethics and quality service. Our President, Debi Apple started her recruiting career in Aiken, South Carolina. She quickly became a top producer and leading authority in recruiting for the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries. Her passion and drive led her to open Apple & Associates in 1993. Under her leadership, Apple & Associates has grown to be one of the leading recruiting firms in these industries. Our company is proud to represent two of the largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Covidien (formerly known as Tyco Healthcare) and our first and longtime client, Becton Dickinson. Now headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, Apple & Associates has offices from coast to coast, offering regional recruiting expertise throughout the U.S. and Latin America. Our searches and permanent placements represent all levels, from CEO to staff level positions.