Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
Chief Clinical Officer II - IRF
Actively involved, at the executive level, in the leadership of the organization. Organizes and administers areas of Patient Care Services. The Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) functions under the direction and supervision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and assumes responsibility and accountability for Nursing and other clinical departments as assigned. The CCO, in collaboration with the leadership team, develops, implements, interprets and assures compliance with policies and procedures including compliance with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards. The CCO is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The CCO reinforces the mission and vision of the Hospital in all interactions.
- Interpret patterns and trends in quantitative and qualitative data to evaluate outcomes of care and compare to other recognized benchmarks or outcomes.
- Articulate delivery process, outcomes, and care trends to the healthcare team and others.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the healthcare system and its component parts, including sites of care, delivery models, payment models, and the roles of healthcare professionals, patients, caregivers, and unlicensed professionals.
- Assume a leadership role of an inter-professional healthcare team with a focus on the delivery of patient-centered care and the evaluation of quality and cost-effectiveness across the healthcare continuum.
- Demonstrate business and economic principles and practices, including cost-benefit analysis, budgeting, strategic planning, human and other resource management, marketing, and value based purchasing.
- Contribute to budget development and manage departmental budget.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, including physicians, to plan, implement, and evaluate improvement opportunities.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and mentoring to other leaders and managers in goals setting, problem solving, resource management, and outcome achievement.
- Demonstrate soft skills in order to understand and develop collaborative relationships.
- Current RN licensure in the state. Masters degree pending or completed within reasonable amount of time after start date.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Previous nursing management required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
Website : http://www.kindredhealthcare.com/
Kindred Healthcare is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United States. Named a Fortune magazine Most Admired Company five years in a row, Kindred's mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.