Manage engineering department and supervise maintenance operations - i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, etc. Ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
1. Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems and other equipment throughout the hotel
3. Manage engineering budget
4. Track guest room requests for service and ensure completion
5. Create work schedules for engineering associates
6. Provide training for engineering associates
7. Maintain MSDS and Lock Out/Tag Out procedures
8. Oversee preventative maintenance assignments
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 5 years of maintenance experience
2. Hospitality maintenance experience required.
3. Facilities management experience required.
4. BA or technical degree/trade school preferred.
5. Prior leadership experience a plus
6. Relevant technical training, licenses and/or certifications preferred. (i.e. CFESA, NATE, EPA)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MUST THE APPLICANTS SUPPLY THEIR OWN WORK PERMIT?: