Promapp is the #1 rated mid-market cloud BPM platform, and were expanding our global Leadership Team.
Weve grown 40% year on year for the last four years and were looking for talented, hard-working, and passionate people to join our brand new Austin office.
Its taken 15 years of solid growth to get to where we are, and were still owned by the guys that founded the company. Theyve built a great team culture and we all work hard to protect it. We are a passionate bunch who work hard to exceed our customers expectations and we like to have fun in the process. Team favourites include:
* Annual Visits to New Zealand HQ -because we feel you need to invest in togetherness
* The first Monday of every month is a day off - because we believe in work/life balance
* Our 97% client retention rates - we love having fun, but were a competitive, passionate team of professionals that love exceeding expectations.
Our global client base is a mixture of multi-nationals, local successes, and public sector clients, and includes brands like McDonalds, Coca-Cola, and Toyota. Promapp is a Deloitte Asia Pacific Fast500 company and a 2017 BPM HOT vendor.
In the next five years, we aim to continue to lead the way in the BPM market, while staying true to our core values.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Strategic Alliances to direct and oversee our North American channel growth. You will be proven in large deal acquisition, and will have previously built the machine when it comes to strategic partnerships.
Responsibilities of this position include:
* Review overall programme, and develop a detailed, clear Channel Strategy and Execution plan in conjunction & consultation with Promapp Directors & team managers
* Recruit new partners
* Oversee onboarding/enablement programme & materials
* Facilitate Partners prospecting into their accounts, assisting them to build pipeline across a range of opportunities, manage multiple sales processes simultaneously, forecast accurately and ultimately assist our Partners to close new Promapp customers
* Quickly grasp and convey key business requirements that are the core of the Promapp solution
* Articulate the Promapp value proposition to Partner leaders based on a deep understanding of business operations and current process management challenges
* Comfortably position the benefits of Promapps partner programs in an effort to acquire new partners, bring them on board, coach and enable them, and make them productive closing new Promapp sales
* Drive new opportunities and revenue through these existing and new partnerships, working the channel with regular meetings resulting in quota attainment & growth
* Travel as required to meet sales objectives. You will also be leading and participating in extended phone conversations, conference calls, and webinar sessions
* To identify and develop the tools and collateral needed to support the partner / channel network in their efforts to share the Promapp value proposition across their spheres of influence
* To positively and actively represent the business interests of Promapp in a manner reflecting the high repute and business integrity of the Company in the community, the marketplace, and throughout North America
* To ensure compliance with local laws and regulations within the area of responsibility
A competitive OTE and employee share option scheme is on offer.
If Promapp sounds like the type of company where you would excel, then wed love to hear from you
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?