Insituform Technologies USA, LLC
Job ID 2018-9121
Aegion Corporation and its family of companies shield and protect the worlds infrastructure from degradation and corrosion with a variety of technologies and services. Aegions businesses comprise sewer, drinking water, energy and pipeline rehabilitation; and corrosion protection for strengthening of bridges, tunnels, buildings, waterfront, metal and concrete structures. With industry-leading operations in multiple end-markets and geographies throughout the world, a career at Aegion can provide challenging and innovative opportunities.
The Senior Vice President, Sales (SVP, Sales) for Infrastructure Solutions will provide direction, guidance and resources to the sales department and is accountable for the overall sales department performance, the achievement of sales department goals and targets, and the alignment of the businesss strategy. The SVP, Sales is also charged with ensuring sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration.
Responsibilities cross a large variety of areas such as securing new consumers, expanding opportunities within the current consumer base through advertising initiatives, and delivering new product offerings.
* Works closely with Infrastructure Solutions Sales team and advises them on sales strategies, forecasting, and general sales management issues to enable the achievement of the businesss overall goals and targets.
* Drives a performance management sales culture with clear goals, a consistent sales management rhythm and accountability for results.
* Has overall responsibility to increase sales revenue through the design and implementation of appropriate strategies for each of the businesss verticals, sales channels and services.
* Develops multiple types of incentive and recognition systems appropriate to the channel and strategy.
* Leads the development of product vision, strategy and roadmap that delivers a differentiated solution based on market and competitive conditions and customer demands.
* Ensures the adoption and compliance of standard sales policies and systems (i.e., CRM)
* Compiles and presents periodic sales performance data to platform leadership, and Aegion senior and executive management
* Assists in developing standard technical presentations and documentation to ensure consistent messaging.
* Recognizes opportunities for improved performance and facilitates performance improvement plans (drives when necessary) and implements the necessary changes.
* Understands the sales processes of small-to-large project businesses and the varying roles of owners, engineers and contractors.
* Develops, maintains and executes ongoing sales skills development programs. These could include classroom training, online curriculum, coaching and mentoring programs.
* Maintains a knowledge base of the businesss industry and competitors by conducting research to keep up with trends to give Aegion a competitive edge with other big players in the marketplace. Continuous commitment to enhancing and raising the talent level via training.
* Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
* 15 years experience in construction-related sales, preferably underground construction, with 10 years of direct sales leadership responsibility
* Operate effectively at the C-Suite level down to first level sales and operations.
* Has led multiple sales teams spanning small service sales to large impactful projects
* Experience managing first level sales managers and potentially second level sales managers and is comfortable coaching, developing and mentoring staff
* Demonstrated success in commercializing new technologies and services offered and understands the roles R & D and Marketing have in creating a leadership market position
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Prior experience in municipal/water/wastewater
* Strong understanding of operations and manufacturing processes
* International sales exposure either as an ex-pat business leader, direct project pursuit or as a consultant
* Some practical experience with cross-selling and channel conflicts
* Providing leadership of a full marketing function including Market/Product Managers and Marketing Communication Team
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
VEVRAA Compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC