Benchmark Senior Living
Capitol Ridge at Providence is seeking a seasoned Executive Director for our community. If you are a driven, dedicated and goal-oriented individual with strong emotional intelligence and several years of management or healthcare experience, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Executive Director of Operations will manage the community's budget and occupancy goals as well as maintain appropriate staffing levels and drive overall customer service. If you are driven and have the necessary knowledge and experience to build and manage a loyal team, then Benchmark Senior Living may be the right place for you to make a difference!
As an Executive Director of Operations, you will authorize all purchases, provide onsite sales support, and conduct monthly family meetings. You will also participate in the training and development of new employees -implementing initiatives that will allow the community to run more effectively and efficiently.
Additional responsibilities for the Executive Director of Operations include:
* Reviewing bills and statements
* Analyzing revenue projections
* Making adjustments when revenue sources decrease
* Managing the Sales Director
* Networking with outside referral sources such as Hospital and Rehab personnel
* Qualifying prospects financially through credit reports, bank statements, etc.
* Reviewing occupancy as it relates to staffing
* Assisting in the hiring and recruitment processes
* Handling all resident and family grievances
As an Executive Director of Operations, you must be an ethical and honest individual who truly enjoys helping seniors live a better, more comfortable life. You must also be patient, understanding, and empathetic.
Additional requirements of the Executive Director of Operations include:
* Bachelor's degree; Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management, or Business preferred
* Rhode Island Administrator license and 3-5 years of management or healthcare related experience
* Having assumed a managerial role that was responsible for multiple disciplines
* Possessing budgeting and staffing experience
* Proficiency with Windows applications such as Excel and Outlook
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
As an Executive Director of Operations for Benchmark Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of the Senior Citizens living in your community. Furthermore, Benchmark offers ample advancement opportunities for top performers as well as excellent compensation and benefits.
Benefits available to the Executive Director of Operations include:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Long-term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Planning
* Working Advantage
* Culture Compensation
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Adoption Assistance
* Discounts on MetLife Auto and Home Insurance through payroll deduction
* Paid Membership fees for SitterCity
Benchmark Senior Living
Website : http://www.benchmarkseniorliving.com/
Benchmark Senior Living, a leading provider of senior living services in the Northeast headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality of service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. We are a leader in independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and short stay programs. With a choice of lifestyles and differing levels of care, you will find a community that is specially tailored to you.