**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the transformation of a 100-year-old warehouse into a one-of-a-kind luxury hotel that delivers an authentic Milwaukee experience. Business by day and rock ‘n’ roll by night, it’s the industry’s first upscale hotel geared for business travelers and motorcycle enthusiasts alike. At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., we meet the distinct needs of both corporate and leisure guests with 100 loft-style guest rooms, special services, and unparalleled amenities.
Our food-and-beverage program includes three distinct outlets with inventive menus created by Executive Chef Joshua Rogers. Branded and The Yard feature full-throttle gastro-pub fare while Smyth offers modern American cuisine. Meanwhile, our beverage program serves envelope-pushing cocktails—some of the finest in Milwaukee. Hop on, and join us for the ride.
Founded in 2011, Aparium Hotel Group is a Chicago-based, leading lifestyle hotel company owned and operated by industry veterans accomplished in hotel development, management and marketing. Aparium Hotel Group’s growth is guided by its “Translocal Hospitality” philosophy, which is the belief that great hotels are a destination sought out by travelers and a place that thrives as a gathering hub for locals. Specializing in historic adaptive reuse projects, each of Aparium Hotel Group’s properties are independent brands and celebrate the specific neighborhoods and unique history of the distinct cities in which they reside. Aparium Hotel Group currently operates ten hotel properties across the United States with more than a dozen new projects in development.
* Ensures all work being being performed in building is done in a safe and secure manner
* Works with multiple vendors and contractors
* Conducts daily mechanical room and public area walk throughs
* Understands all aspects of City Building and Fire codes
* Ensures the building is always up to the required codes
* Knowledge of budget including capital expenditures
* Maintains a clean and tidy building
* Able to clearly communicate to technical and non technical teams
* Ability to keep up to date with the latest in technology relating to Engineering
* Keep all aspects of Engineering as environmentally responsible as possible while still providing our guests with an excellent experience
* Conducts self in a most professional manner at all times and in accordance to hotel standards
* Five or more years of Leadership experience in Engineering
* Basic knowledge of electrical systems
* Steam plant knowledge of operataions
* Ability to read and understand blue prints
* Basic computer and telecommunications systems knowledge
* OSHA certified
Aparium Hospitality Services, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a smoke-free, drug-free facility, and equal opportunity employer.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
MUST THE APPLICANTS SUPPLY THEIR OWN WORK PERMIT?: