The Leidos Corporation is seeking an Associate Chief Engineer (ACE) for the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice.
This position will be based at the ESA IV Program Office in Washington, DC. Regular visits to various customer offices, mostly within walking distance of the Program Office, are expected.
This position requires a security investigation completed by the Government, to permit access to customer-sensitive information. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others. The ACE will assist the Chief Engineer in driving technical execution on the program. The individual selected for this position should have a broad technical background spanning many of the technical areas supported by the program. The candidate should have the ability to multitask and juggle numerous priorities. The ability to clearly articulate technical messages for a variety of audiences, both through written and verbal means, will be a critical skill necessary for the success in this position.
The ACE will assist the Chief Engineer in reviewing technical deliverables prior to their submission to the customer, building a technology roadmap, chairing the program s Engineering Review Board, preparing weekly technical status reports, advising the customers on technical matters, supporting proposals and other new business activities, and other duties as assigned.
This position is not eligible for telework. Relocation may be considered.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
* Experience in delivering and operating IT solutions in a large enterprise
* Experience in practical application of life-cycle system engineering for IT infrastructure
* Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills
* Demonstrated ability to multitask and function in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in leading teams delivering some of the following technologies:
* Windows operating system (e.g. Windows 10, Windows Server 2012)
* IT infrastructure components such as Active Directory
* ITSM systems (such as ServiceNow or Remedy)
* Software Development utilizing Agile
* Cloud-based Architectures (e.g. AWS or Azure)
* Ability to hold a Public Trust clearance
* Past experience as a chief engineer or associate chief engineer
* Past experience with the Department of Justice
* ITIL Foundations
* Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.