Weber Shandwick Worldwide
Senior Vice President, Integrated Editorial Media','008761','United States-New York-New York','','!*!We seek an experienced and energetic editorial leader to launch, then lead digital content operations for a wide variety of clients within the tech space. The ideal candidate will bring a history of creating or restructuring editorial operations within large, matrixed organizations and will have had exposure to a variety of publishing models. Our leader will help brands identify target audiences and develop content strategies and editorial campaigns to engage those audiences across all digital channels.
Our Ideal Candidate Should …
… demonstrate a passion for storytelling strategy and all subsequent stages of content development, from audience mapping and publishing process to syndication tactics and measurement.
… keep up with the daily evolution of storytelling and syndication across the digital landscape.
… be a process wonk who craves helping complex organizations develop clear, collaborative workflows.
… crave any data they can get their hands on to determine how to make the most out of a creative campaign.
… love explaining complex strategies, but shouldn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to write content to show teams just how it’s done.
… have a history of leading strong teams and developing editorial talent.
… have a track record of creating compelling storytelling across a variety of formats to reach audiences ranging from consumers and employees to reporters and recruits.
Sound Like You? Well, Here’s What You’ll Do:
You’ll lead large integrated efforts that will include members of strategy, earned media, creative, social media, paid media and measurement teams.
What That Means.
Lead brand publishing efforts in all of its various forms (i.e. newsroom operations, thought leadership campaigns, branded content partnerships).
Develop content strategies and ongoing campaigns of all sizes for a wide variety of clients with an initial focus on tech and corporate sectors.
· Help clients uncover compelling stories within their organizations.
· Partner with analytics teams to ensure content executions are delivering on campaign KPIs.
· Embed with media teams to help shape media pitches.
· Craft detailed creative briefs to provide direction to internal and external content partners.
· Develop cross-channel launch plans to span campaigns of all lengths (daily, monthly, quarterly).
· Help to lead daily news meetings and project brainstorms.
· Collaborate with agency partners to develop innovative, high-impact social integrations.
· Develop event coverage (i.e. CES) including planning for on-site reporting and video production.
· Act as client lead for any paid/branded content partnerships connected to Enterprise Stories.
· 10 - 15 years of experience in digital news/publishing/branded content, ideally including collaborations with branded content teams and sales teams.
· Former experience writing and reporting for established media brands across a wide variety of topics, with exposure to technology trends from Cloud to AI.
· Experience guiding editorial operations, including the creation of workflow models within large, matrixed organizations.
· Communication and presentation experience. Keynote/Powerpoint experience is a must, as well as confidence to explain the complexities of the content creation process to a variety of audiences.
· Hands-on experience with content measurement tools (i.e. Adobe, Google Analytics) as well as deep knowledge of syndication strategies from organic search to paid media platforms.
· A proven track record of collaborating with multiple functions of online publishing including social, design, paid media and analytics teams.
· Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
','','Senior Vice President, Integrated Editorial Media
Weber Shandwick Worldwide
Website : http://www.webershandwick.com
Weber Shandwick is one of the world's leading public relations and communications management firms. In 81 owned offices in 39 markets, and affiliates that expand our network to more than 119 offices in 72 markets, Weber Shandwick relies on a clear client focus, the finest talent in the industry, and a commitment to delivering outcomes - not just output - to produce memorable public relations programs with measurable results.