Leading Atlanta, Georgia based technology enabled consumer loan originator and servicer. This privately held company has developed a highly scalable loan origination and servicing platform and unique loan origination tools to deliver a differentiated level of service to its multiple stakeholders, including bank partners, merchant and retailer channel partners, consumers and borrowers. Leveraging proprietary mobile technology, the Company is currently experiencing exceptional growth in both accounts and profitability.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia with two additional metro-Atlanta locations, with a second operational facility in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.
GreenSky is an IT driven company in the financial industry that has been experiencing tremendous growth in the past few years. Due to our success in the market, we are seeking permanent additions to our team.
GreenSky started in 2006, and currently has over 600 employees and continues to grow rapidly. We are a very financially stable company who has experienced a significant amount of success in the market, with a highly sustainable business model and unique product we have continued to thrive.
Our IT team is a collaborative, fast paced, positive environment with the dynamic of working in an entrepreneurial spirited type environment with the stability of a very financially stable company. It's a casual (jeans) work environment, and we have 3 locations that our IT team can work from; Glenridge Connector, N. Druid Hills, and Alpharetta.
IT Operations provides Service Management and shared support services to all business units within GreenSky. Technology competencies include: End User Technology, Applications support and monitoring. IT Operations reports up to the CTO.
The VP of IT Operation sits within the IT leadership team, and is accountable for the operation of all IT services which supports the GreenSky businesses in the US.
* To lead all aspects of operational support of US based hosting and application services
* Provide 24x7 1st line support for critical infrastructure
* Plans and delivers sufficient technical infrastructure capacity and ensure alignment with business expectations and requirements
* Develops and sustains a Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
* Provides IT Service Management best practice for IT service delivery qualifications
1st line support, compliance management and lifecycle management;
* Delivery: Monitors all systems and drives resolution following change control while balancing:
Cost, timescale, quality and risk
Ensure GreenSky requests and communications are routed to the proper teams
* 1st Line Support: 24x7 support of all critical infrastructure support:
1st level break fix
Compliance, Risk & Audit Management
* Leadership: Key leadership role within the Operations function. Provides matrix leadership for other IT functions.
* Collaboration and Communication: Ensures all key activities are undertaken collaboratively with IT stakeholders. Ensures decisions and direction are communicated effectively and authoritatively.
* People Management: Builds an industry-leading team; manage resourcing, performance and development of their colleagues. Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing senior management and key stakeholders.
* Financial Management: Maintains the departmental budget. Accountable for demonstrating continuous reduction in workstation costs.
* Risk & Regulatory: Identifies, assesses and manages risks. Ensures IT infrastructure standards adhere to all relevant company and regulatory policies, including completion of any mandatory training requirements.
* Continuous Improvement: Monitors systems for performance and availability of IT services, including extending support across all shifts. Collaborates with the VP of Infrastructure to identify and improve services. Manages key operational processes and service levels for networking, server, storage, database, applications, and service desk operations.
* Process Management: Creates and maintains operational processes.
Experience and Skills:
* Experienced hands-on senior technical manager, mentor, and team builder who invests in others, motivates peers and works well with others
* Exceptional strategic thinking and structured problem solving skills
* Ability to be a visionary, strategic, and analytical leader with relationship-building skills
* Ability to operate and thrive, and with a sense of possibility, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environmen
* Hands on experience with the following technologies is crucial for this role; Linux, Windows, SQL Server, NGINX, Apache, TomCat, WildFly, Cast Iron, Cisco, Palo Alto, PepLink
* Must be hands on enough to jump on a server to assist team with an outage or troubleshooting if necessary.
* May be required to review automation scripts.
* Highly preferred experince includes Java, HMTL
* Strong documentation, organization, time management and verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency in various business productivity systems
* Demonstrated record of achievement using these skills
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Level of Education:
June 25, 2018
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
June 21, 2016