At **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Real Estate, our mission statement is simple: People First.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Department: Executive Team
Reports to: President / CEO
KC Venture Group, LLC and its management affiliate NRES Management are looking to grow our team. We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer to enhance the functionality of our business and drive extensive and sustainable growth.
The chief operating officer position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
• Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Nurture and grow a beautiful company.
• Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes, internal and external.
• Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• Collaborate with others in the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the objectives of our organization.
• Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
• Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet sales and growth objectives.
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
• Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
• Strategic Thinking
• Results Driven
• Business Acumen
• Decision Making/Good Judgement
• Sophisticated Financial Management
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
• Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
• Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: