We are looking for an experienced HR Manage to join the team at a creative advertising agency in Culver City!
- Management, maintenance, and learned familiarity with HRIS.
- Manage, coordinate, and assist in all aspects of HR. This may also include: ordering supplies; distribute incoming mail; scheduling large meetings and coordinating rooms and resources; manage group email accounts and calendars; and maintain employee files.
- Assist employees, managers, and vendors with questions and provide information and support; escalates issues and questions to proper HR contact.
- Manage the unemployment process by evaluating cause for termination, responding to claims, and participating in hearings.
- Manage the leave of absence, FMLA files, and time off processes and serve as the primary point of contact for related matters. Give employees and managers instructions and guidance regarding required steps, eligibility, and best practices.
- Update HR related information on company intranet, track the contents of HR pages to ensure info is up to date, and make recommendation to improve site contents.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
7 years of HR experience in Generalist or Management role
Creative and Entertainment Industry experience is preferred but not required
HR Certification(PHR, SHRM,etc) highly preferred
Bachelors Degree in HR Related Field
Website : http://www.ultimatestaffing.com/
Ultimate Staffing Services and its sister divisions, Ledgent (accounting and finance staffing), Ledgent Technology (technology professionals) and Adams & Martin Group (legal staffing) recognize that we have a unique opportunity to do something special. Our company is a vehicle for many to enhance lives. The ability to fulfill our promise, "We love to create remarkable experiences, every person, every time®", is an ambitious goal and within our reach. The passion that resonates from our coworkers, Ambassadors and customers as we fulfill this promise defines this journey and propels us into the future