VP 1, Customer Service Experience and ECR Liason
West Palm Beach
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for improving the end to end customer experience, including ownership of customer escalation root cause analysis & action planning. Establishes policies and procedures to provide necessary customer service improvement, meet organizational goals and drives practices to ensure positive customer experience and cash flow growth for the Region. Constantly seeks to improve the operational effectiveness of the end to end customer experience across all functions.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of process and operations.
-Plans, develops, and implements solutions driven by root cause analysis for long term customer experience enhancement.
- Sets standards of performance for all levels of the customer experience.
- Ensures all operating departments are aligned in execution of escalation procedures and process improvements.
- Ability to leverage data to inform the customer experience with an eye towards process improvement change.
- Inform SVP of fix investment priorities through data driven root cause analysis.
- Customer ombudsman that will both help expedite individual customer escalations, but funnel back information on source of original error for long term solution.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Individual will be strong dotted line report into division care & customer experience organization and will bring region issues and needs to care team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong PMO skills/six sigma mentality to process
- Strong analytics and business case development skills to help prioritize efforts
- Strong understanding of how our current fulfillment order flow chain works
- Collaborative work style with ability to manage up-down-lateral
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent preferred
Field of Study-Business
Years Experience -Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.