Atrium is currently seeking a Chief Engineer, Task Force to (i) manage engineering departments and supervise maintenance operations (i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, etc), (ii) ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time, and (iii) establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
This is a national search and the successful candidate must live within 50 miles of a major airport. This is a remote position.
1. Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies.
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical and electrical systems and other equipment throughout the hotel.
3. Manage engineering budgets.
4. Track guest room requests for service and ensure completion.
5. Create work schedules for engineering associates.
6. Provide training for engineering associates.
7. Maintain MSDS and Lock Out/Tag Out procedures.
8. Oversee preventative maintenance assignments.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 5 years of engineering experience required.
2. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3. Prior knowledge of and experience in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC required, certifications in these areas preferred.
4. Prior responsibility for a department budget required.
5. Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
6. Travel Requirements: The Chief Engineer, Task Force will travel to multiple properties working in the absence of a full time Chief Engineer. Up to 80% travel will be required. This is a remote position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MUST THE APPLICANTS SUPPLY THEIR OWN WORK PERMIT?: