Apple & Associates, Inc.
180,000 - $225,000
Vice President, Network Development & Contracting
Incredible growth and market expansion has created the need for strategic leadership in provider contracting and network development.
This is THE opportunity to be with a leading healthcare enterprise.
VP will lead all aspects of provider network strategy including access analysis and network operations. Engage with other decision makers for analysis related to reimbursement and unit cost management.
· Oversee network development staff and external consultants in the development of provider networks across expansion markets.
· Perform periodic analyses of the provider network from a cost, coverage, and growth perspective. Provide leadership in evaluating opportunities to expand or change the network to meet Company goals.
· Manage budgeting and forecasting initiatives for product lines to networks costs and provider contracts.
· Oversee analysis of claim trend data and/or market information to derive conclusions to support contract negotiations.
· Conduct periodic review of provider contracting rates to ensure strategic focus is on target with overall Company strategy.
· Support market expansion and M&A activities by leading provider contract analysis related to due diligence.
· Collaborate with senior leadership on key provider relations and strategy.
· Ensure provider compliance with ADA requirements, accessibility and accommodations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
-10+ years of current experience in managed care network development and provider relations/contracting management
in a managed care environment.
-Previous management experience including responsibility for expanding and developing staff.
MBA or MHA degree
At Apple & Associates, we understand that relationships are what make us stand apart. Whether you are a client or a candidate, you are an extension of the Apple & Associates’ family. Many of our recruiters have been with the company since its earliest days. They take great pride in the relationships they build; always emphasizing high standards, ethics and quality service. Our President, Debi Apple started her recruiting career in Aiken, South Carolina. She quickly became a top producer and leading authority in recruiting for the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries. Her passion and drive led her to open Apple & Associates in 1993. Under her leadership, Apple & Associates has grown to be one of the leading recruiting firms in these industries. Our company is proud to represent two of the largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Covidien (formerly known as Tyco Healthcare) and our first and longtime client, Becton Dickinson. Now headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, Apple & Associates has offices from coast to coast, offering regional recruiting expertise throughout the U.S. and Latin America. Our searches and permanent placements represent all levels, from CEO to staff level positions.