Full-Time with $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
Brookdale Ashland 548 Main St Ashland, OR 97520
Job #: EDWashOR32983b
Brookdale Ashland is an exceptional senior living community that provides Independent Living and Assisted Living services to seniors and their families from the Ashland and surrounding areas.
We are seeking an Executive Director to join our team!
Were passionate about serving seniors are you? Nows your chance to build your leadership career with Brookdale.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
* Hire and supervise employees, ensuring adequate staffing of quality associates
* Foster creativity among staff to deliver services that maintain and enhance resident stability, independence and satisfaction
* Develop and implement an annual business plan to maintain high occupancy and achieve financial goals
* Represent community to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups, etc.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in healthcare, gerontology, business or related field preferred
* Three years executive director or related administrator experience
* Ability to read and interpret financial statements and manage a budget
* Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
* Our ideal candidate must have experience managing an assisted living community, with strong leadership and team oriented philosophy
* Background in marketing or successful occupancy is strongly preferred
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If youre a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Questions? Please contact Jennifer Luther at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Website : http://www.staffingsoft.com/
Applicant Tracking System - Recruitment Software StaffingSoft is an enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking System ("ATS") / Recruiting Software featuring a suite of tools that effectively integrate and manage talent recruiting, retention, and management from internal staff, to outside vendors, to candidates globally. StaffingSoft recruiting software eliminates costly and time consuming manual data entry, job posting, resumes searching, ranking and much more so that recruiters can focus their time on candidates themselves.