Washington, DC, United States
Manager, It, Clevel, Executive, 100k
Provide management and technical leadership for CyberSecurity as a Service. Lead SecOps and risk management services across the enterprise and to support the USCIS mission in accordance with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policy and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance.
Strong background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security. Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix security risks. Ability to build understanding and awareness of security issues throughout the organization, must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Team building/leadership skills to develop security solutions in collaboration with other information technology professionals.
- 10 years of large program IT management experience
- Understanding of DHS/CIS policy/processes/standards and systems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Practices
- Experience with Cloud Providers (i.e. AWS, Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Knowledge of FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance and Risk Management Framework processes
Experience with Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) IT Systems
PMP certification/Agile or SCRUM Certification
Individual should hold one of the following certifications, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP); Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA); Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or equivalent
DHS Suitability Clearance - Candidate must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to be eligible for consideration
- This is a senior management position that requires interaction with SES level government officials and Constellation West Senior Executives.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Programming or related field; 15 years in an IT Leadership role may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at a high level and lead others collaboratively
– Highly visible position that requires communication to executives and technical teams
- Masters of Information Systems/Information Security
- Former DHS/CIS IT Manager/Executive
Number of Openings